
The holiday's were wonderful, relaxing, and a blessing to us! However, January has blown in with gusto! This month is a big one in my academic career. I am furiously preparing for my clinical competency exams - my portfolio is due tomorrow - my exam is January 31st.
Here's the thing about this exam. I have to pass. If I fail, I have the opportunity (insert sarcasm here) to stay in school an additional year. So, there is a bit of additional stress added to the process of taking and preparing for the exam.
After the exams, granted if I pass, I am given permission to rank for internship. This process is a bit strange but basically I send my "list" to a computer in Canada, sites send their lists to the same computer, it apprently then whirls around for a few weeks and spits out matches. Ideally, I match somewhere. I am then notified of this match on February 26th. This then tells me my future.
So, in the end, I think that this computer is like a a modern day magic ball that tells our future. Kinda scary to think. So, in the end, prayers are gladly accepted that the exams go well.
No comments:
Post a Comment